MICC 2020 APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Create a 60-second video, introducing yourself and explaining why this MICC opportunity is important to you. Upload the video to YouTube as an ‘unlisted’ video. The link to your unlisted YouTube video is required below and your application cannot be submitted without it.
- Complete each question below in 250 words or less.
- Attach a one-page resume in PDF format. Your application cannot be submitted without it.
- You will be required to possess a valid U.S. passport for travel. We will need confirmation of your U.S. passport during interviews.
- Request a recommendation from one current teacher. Teachers must submit directly to NMMICCSubmissions@gmail.com before summer vacation begins. The Email Subject line must be formatted: “StudentName_TeacherName_MICCRecommendation“
Deadline for submissions is 12:00 Noon MST, July 17, 2020.